Making the right choices for snack is essential whether you are on an eating plan or a healthy lifestyle... and that's why I have created this cake just for you....
- 2 whole eggs
- 2 cups shredded coconut unsweetened
- 1.5 cups almond meal
- 2 slices fresh pineapple shredded
- 2 tablespoons raw honey or maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- pinch sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
Pre-heat the oven to 180 deg C.
In a food processor add the eggs, pinch of salt, vanilla essence and honey. Mix to combine until creamy. Finally add the remaining ingredients and combine with a wooden spoon. Pour the contents into a 20 cms cake tin and bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until the top has browned or check with a skewer if cooked.
Remove the cake from the oven, let it cool. Then drizle the top with creamed honey. Enjoy....