This amazing dessert or breakfast option is so delicious and nutritious that will have you coming back for more.
It's Gluten and Dairy Free.
- 750 grams of peeled cooked or boiled sweet potato
- 2 whole room temperature eggs
- pinch pink salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 teaspoon ground cinammon powder
- 1 cup rice flour or wholemeal spelt
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1 tablespoon of dark chocolate chip
- Maple Syrup to serve
- 1 teaspoon of unrefined virgin coconut oil
- mixed crushed nuts such as walnuts, almonds,macadamias and white chia seeds
Let the boiled sweet potatoes cool then mash into a smooth paste. Add the remaining ingredients except the nuts, coconut oil and the Maple Syrup.
To cook, warm a non stick frying pan or skillet with 1 teaspoon of unrefined virgin coconut oil. Using a laddle place spoon fulls of the mixture into the frying pan, cook on medium heat for about 3 to 4 minutes on each side. As shown on the picture.
Serve with Maple Syrup and crushed unroasted nuts. Or you may use Honey or any other topping. Enjoy....