These cookies are so delicious and really easy to prepare... so lets do it....
2 whole eggs slightly beaten
3 tablespoons raw honey
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1 teaspoon cardamon powder
1 teaspoon rosse water
pinch of salt
1 cup of home made almond meal
- Preheat oven for 10 minutes at 180 degrees C.
- Beat the eggs with the raw honey until creamy and smooth.
- Add the vanilla essence, cardamon and rose water and the sea salt
- Finally add the almond meal to the above mixture. Mix until combined.
- Place a golf size amount of the dough shape into the round centres and tapper the top
- Line a baking tray, place the cookies and bake for 12 minutes or until slightly browned. Enjoy