I love Truffles... but the healthy ones refined sugarfree and dairyfree... great to create a small waist line... and beautiful silhouette...lets go...
- 2 cups instant oats
- 2 tablespoons virgin unrefined coconut oil
- pinch of salt
- 6 tablespoons of rice malt syrup
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds natural
- 1 teaspoon vanilla paste
- 2 tablespoons shredded coconut
- if the mixture does not stick add extra coconut oil
Add the above ingredients in the food processor/thermomix blend to form a nice fine consistency. Pour the mixture into a separate bowl. Make balls to the size of a golf ball. Coat the balls into the shredded coconut and voila.
To make the chocolate truffles follow the same recipe just add 1 tablespoon of 100 percent cocoa powder to the mixture...enjoy